Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Asheville, NC

This past weekend I ventured to the other Carolina with some friends (Jenn Roman, Nicole Randazzo, and Katy Hovis!) for a weekend of brunch and sightseeing.  It was nice to spent time with friends in the mountains.  It reminded me of the good ole days.  Here are some pics from our hipster vacation...


The Biltmore

waiting to go in

note polaroid in hand

It's a reflection pond! 

and we can take pictures of each other across the reflection pond!

 Dogwoods!

Spring is springing.

ma frands.

 Double D's.
The coffee shop on a double decker bus!

 view from the second story.

 katy

 nicole

 jenn
 
our last brunch



 and the best part...
pictures from the polaroid!


at the admiral

in front of the castle

the awkward wallpaper / flooring in the stairwell

requisite hipster photo of double d's

2 comments:

  1. I know my comment is super late...but your photos are great. Stephen just took me to the Biltmore a couple weekends ago, and we absolutely loved it. Your photos make me want to go back!

    ReplyDelete