Saturday, July 31, 2010

how about a little name change...

This blog had a makeover today. While I have the same web address, we [I feel cooler and more professional when referring to decisions in the plural first person, crazy, I know] might have changed the actual title of this lovely blog you are reading. Here is how it went down:

Erin Edwards and myself were having an in depth conversation [to set the stage: waffle house 2:30 am] about my blogging habits [or lack thereof]. I wasn't even quite sure of the web address. In my confusion I said the blog title. She then asked if I knew what the previous name was all about. My immediate response was "yeah. um, yeah." of course, I didn't really know, but I made a quick assumption as to what it could mean. I was right. kinda. And also horrified when I found out what my title actually referenced.

I would like to apologize to those offended and commend those who thought my name was clever without thinking more into it. Rarely, am I too innocent to know when I am being played. But blogger, you sure did play me this time.

current score: blogger 2, alice 0

No comments:

Post a Comment